The perforated (1/16in offset) 24in blade on the Johnson Level Drywall scoring square will accept a utility knife point for fast, efficient drywall scoring. The molded high impact head features a hand grip and board guide, and the large, bold graduations are easy to read. Sold as Each.
- Perforated blade accepts utility knife point for drywall scoring
- Durable extruded aluminum blade
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8in and 1/16in graduations
- Clear black and white graduations
- Johnson Level RockRipper Drywall Scoring Square, 24in
- Item Category Code
- Base Unit of Measure