The Wal-Board Tools Roll Lifter allows one person to complete drywall installation efficiently. Just place the sheet of drywall in the desired location, place the toe of the roll lifter under the bottom of the drywall and push down on the heel of the roll lifter with your shoe to raise the drywall panel to the desired height. The vertical toe-kick and roller-wheel are designed to hold drywall at least 2 inches from the floor.
- All-steel heavy-duty construction
- Lifts drywall board at least 2 inches
- Maintains uniformity of drywall sheet height
- Wal-Board Tool Mini Roll Lifter, 2-1/4in x 15in Long
- Item Category Code
- Drywall Carts & Board Lifters
- Base Unit of Measure