Professional tapers and apprentices can achieve perfect results with Strait-Flex Butt-tape. Butt-Tape is two times faster and stronger than conventional paper or mesh tapes and leaves butt-joints virtually unnoticeable. Butt-Tape requires no pre-filling, will not shrink, and does not require compound over the laminated center. The tape’s outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a quick drying, solid bond. 2-1/16in x 100ft Roll.
- Good for vertical/horizontal butt-joints and commercial “Top-Out” applications
- Good for repair of cracked butt-joints and ceiling joints that have failed due to movement
- Can be applied with a Bazooka, banjo, or by hand
- Strait-Flex Butt-Tape, 2-1/16in x 100ft Roll
- Item Category Code
- Drywall Mesh & Paper Tape
- Base Unit of Measure