Strait-Flex X-Crack, 10ft Roll, 10/bx
Strait-Flex X-Crack is made of .024-inch galvanized steel with a PVC hinge and straightens uneven framing and keeps the drywall joint stationary while allowing structural movement of framing members. X-Crack adjusts to any angle and installs in minutes, eliminating ceiling cracks forever. 10-foot roll size, 10 per box.
Use X-Crack for:
- Vaulted ceilings, off angles, butterfly vaults
- Inside 90-degree corners on a flat ceiling
- Outside 90-degree corners in areas subject to truss uplift
- Cracks caused by truss uplifts and expansive soil
- Intricate ceiling applications that have no backing