Wind-lock Foam2Foam Gun Foam Adhesive, Case of 12
Wind-lock Foam2Foam Professional Foam Adhesive Case includes 12, 24oz cans of multi-purpose, professional quality, low-expansion construction foam spray adhesive. Foam2Foam is a single-component polyurethane foam adhesive designed for filing, slivering, sealing and insulating joints and cracks. Perfect for contractors working with Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), Structural Insulated Panels (SIP), Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) and stone veneer applications. Cures quickly by absorbing water vapor from air.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces
- Can be used as drywall adhesive to reduce fasteners up to 60%
- Temperature resistant, as well as water and chemical resistant
- Compatible with Expanded Polystyrene Foam Boards (EPS)
- Accepts paint and plaster finishes
- Can be used as an acoustical sealant